STUDENT FEE SCHEDULE
The following fee schedule has been adopted by the Board of Education.
Athletics Elem. Gr. 7-8 Gr. 9-12
Per Sport N/A $70.00 $100.00
Individual Max N/A $1850.00 $255.00
Family Max N/A (-----$400.00---------)
PARTICIPATION FEES/REQUIRED FORMS FOR ATHLETES
All athletes are required to turn in the following information before beginning practice in the sport in which they plan to participate or they will be unable to participate in practice sessions and interscholastic competition until such requirement is met.
1. Parent permit and health questionnaire
2. Eligibility acknowledgment form
3. Physical form every three years
4. Participation fee as established by the Board of Education
If students are unable to meet the deadline for payment, arrangements may be made with the high school principal.
1. All school discipline rules apply
2. Must comply with MSHSL Rules Regarding Eligibility
3. Any participant in a contest or practice must have attended at least ••• day of school unless permission is obtained from the principal.
Admission prices for athletic events are as follows: $3.00 single student admission and $5.00 single adult admission. Season tickets may be purchased for $70.00 for students; $90.00 for adults; $80.00 for senior citizens; and $180.00 for a family.