Warrior Music Boosters Meeting Minutes
Caledonia Area High School and Middle School
DATE: February 4, 2014
PRESENT: Dorothy Pettit, Chris Meyer, Dawn Tewes, Melissa Wruck-Vick and Abby, Sheila Schroeder, Dustin Moburg, Ross Martin, Robin Bichel and Sandy Privet Treasurers Report was given and approved.
Secretary’s Minutes were approved.
Chips – Melissa and Abby Wruck
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Extravaganza – Scheduled for February 15, 2014. Studebaker 7 playing.
- Four Seasons is booked but price went up this year to $325 instead of $300.
- Kids are not selling many tickets. Reiterated that the first three tickets the kids sell goes toward expenses and the rest of the ticket sales go into their own personal account.
- Expenses (approximate) – Four Seasons - $325; Band - $1400
- Advertising: Posters being displayed throughout the area. Dorothy Pettit has talked to local radio stations. Sandy has talked to Chamber of Commerce about the Kwik Trip sign.
- Food/Snacks: Hot beef sandwiches and buns – Chris Meyer
Bottled water – Chris Meyer
- Raffle and Baskets: Have been receiving some items. Whoever is available will meet Friday the 14th at around 3:30 p.m. at the Choir Room and transport items to the Four Seasons and get things organized.
- Workers have been set up and it was decided the kids would be greeters.
- Musical. – Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
- Scheduled for March 7, 8 and 9, 2014
- Greta Goetting has shown interest in working on the advertising for this event..
- Printer Ink Cartridges/Cell Phone Collections. Still are receiving both of these items.
- Texas Roadhouse fundraiser tabled until the March meeting.
- Directors are planning a trip in the spring of 2015 for Hollywood.
- Volunteers for collecting at the band concert on February 10th are Sandy, Melissa and anyone else available.
Next Music Boosters meeting will be Tuesday, March 4, 2014, at 5:00 p.m. in the Music Room. This meeting is two weeks earlier this month in order to get things organized for the Musical.
Meeting was adjourned at 6:00 p.m.
Secretary Sandy Privet