Federal Student Aid

Federal Student Aid Website

Applying for financial aid is an important step in preparing for college.  With college tuition costs increasing every year, financial aid can help make college more affordable.  By applying for financial aid, your son/daughter may be eligible to receive federal grants, state grants, work-study, and/or loans.


Seniors can apply for financial aid starting October 1st.  Students can apply on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov

This site has helpful information and will give you step-by-step instructions in filling out your financial aid form. If you have questions, either call the number provided on the site or the college you are planning to attend.