EARLY CHILDHOOD SCREENING
Early Childhood Screening dates for the 2020-2021 school year are listed below.
March 5th, 2021
March 12th, 2021
At the screening, early childhood specialists observe the child's vision, hearing, speech and development. If you have children at least 3 years and 3 months, please contact Danielle at 725-5205.
For Safety, the following processes will be in place during screening appointments:
Please contact us if you are unable to keep your appointment due to illness so that we may offer that time to another child. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call Danielle at 725-5205 as soon as possible.
- Only one parent/guardian may accompany a child during the appointment. No siblings allowed during the appointment.
- The parent/guardian is required to wear a face mask. While it is encouraged for your child to wear a mask, it is not required.
- Temperature checks and safety questions will be asked upon arrival.
- Please reschedule your appointment if:
- parent or child has a temperature of/or above 100.4 F.
- has COVID-19 symptoms
- has had close contact with a person recently testing positive with the virus
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before and after the screening.
- All screening staff will wear face masks.